Monday, March 14, 2011

Namaste

So lately I have been really hooked on making Etsy Treasury's. It has been a lot of fun to hand pick other sellers items and share them with your friends. It also gives your shop exposure as well as exposing the shops you've chosen. What an awesome idea! I have been using etsy for quite a while now and I am almost embarrassed to say I never knew how to use it because I never took the time to navigate and get involved in the etsy community. The other week I took some time and that is when I discovered the treasury. I have now realized there is a whole new side of etsy to explore and I am very excited to get started :)

I wanted to share my new treasury... "Namaste"

As a lotus flower is born in
water, grows in water and rises out of water to stand above it
unsoiled, so I, born in the world, raised in the world having overcome
the world, live unsoiled by the world

Buddha (563 - 483 BC)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d7e4bb88e816d91e430e80c/namaste


1 comments:

33 Designs said...

Thanks for sharing about the TREASURY! Oh what fun! You're a GEM!

Post a Comment