Monday, June 14, 2010

Chili pepper pendant

This was a fun challenge! I have this friend of a friend who I now like to think of as a friend :) Every now and then she will send me an e-mail with a request to make her something unique. I have not turned her down yet because I love the challenge of making something new. I normally would not have thought to make a chili pepper pendant out of wire with beads inside on my own. I just finished the chili pepper yesterday and sent her pics. She loved it! YAY ME :) Here are the photos of what I came up with:






I love requests like these. It gets me outside of the box I sometimes get stuck in . Happy monday :)
~Michelle

2 comments:

TinaWess said...

Oooooo your jewelry is so pretty! I make jewelry too but I tend to get distracted by every other craft known to man! LOL Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to enter the current contest and be on the lookout for upcoming inspirations and giveaways, etc.
Welcome!
~Christina

Tiny Lotus said...

Thank you so much! I am the same way... I love all of the Somerset magazines for this very reason! :) I will have to check out the current contest...thank you again!

Post a Comment