Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to my blog!


Why is writing your first blog so frightening? I feel as if I have stage fright, yet its not like I am writing for an audience at the moment! So forgive me if I tend to babble. I decided to keep a blog about my jewelry, interests and to share some things about me. I will devote this time to update those on what it is I am working on, my accomplishments and to just stay focused on my goals. Tiny Lotus is named after my daughter Mirabai. She is a dancer and one of her very first solos that she competed at 9 was called "the flying lotus". I started to call her my little lotus she is now 12 and  well, it stuck. I have done jewelry under the name Spiritual Elements for years and I have been ready for a change now. Tiny Lotus just seemed to fall into place for me and I am very excited about it! With my being a dance mom there are certain times of the year that keep me very busy sewing and altering. I also have 2 older boys 16 and 19 . I am married to my high school sweet heart and this June we will celebrate our 20th year of marriage!
I like to work with wire, love making birds nests and I am learning to hand stamp metal charms so I will keep you posted on my progress!

Here are a few things I have been working on:
Thanks for stopping by!
~Michelle :)









3 comments:

Shawna said...

You're too cute!

Carol (honeywine) said...

hey Michelle - your blog looks great welcome to blogging!!

Lynda E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment